Partner Resources on COVID-19 & Student Electoral Engagement
- When We All Vote has a website that takes users to their specific state online registration page.
- The League of Women Voters has created a resource about the requirements and process to request and secure an absentee ballot for each state.
- Vote Riders have provided a quick reference to find the Voter ID laws and how they relate to voter registration and absentee ballots for each state. Follow this link, enter your state, and check it out!
- Vote.org has a great resource that is regularly updated with the dates of the primaries of each state. They update this page every time a primary date is changed or delayed.
- ALL IN Challenge’s COVID-19 Resource Page shares information and resources to help support the virtual nonpartisan democratic engagement efforts of campuses.
- Democracy Works has put together a resource with links to the Secretary of State websites and other general state election information.
- The US Census Bureau has an Online Census Questionnaire that is up and running and ready for participants! They also have a press release with information on how college students should be filling out the Census amid the COVID-19 Crisis.
- Living Room Conversations has created a Coronavirus Resources Page, which includes conversation topics and upcoming video conversations as well as other ways to connect with your peers.
- Canva has provided a series of social media graphics relating to Coronavirus, social distancing, etc.